48. Melchior JT, Street SE, Andraski AB, Furtado JD, Sacks FM, Shute RL, Greve EI, Swertfeger DK, Li H, Shah AS, Lu LJ, and Davdison WS (2017). Apolipoprotein A-II alters the proteome of human lipoproteins and enhances cholesterol efflux from ABCA1.
47. Swertfeger DK, Li H, Rebholz S, Zhu X, Shah AS, Davidson WS, and Lu LJ (2017). Mapping atheroprotective functions and related proteins/lipoproteins in size fractionated human plasma.
46. Li L, Fang Z, Zhou J, Chen H, Hu Z, Gao L, Chen L, Ren S, Ma H, Lu L, Zhang W, and Peng H (2017). An accurate and efficient method for large-scale SSR genotyping and applications.
45. Gordon SM, Li H, Zhu X, Tso P, Reardon CA, Shah AS, Lu LJ, and Davidson WS (2016). Impact of genetic deletion of platform apolipoproteins on the size distribution of the murine lipoproteome.
44. Deshpande AK, Tan L, Lu LJ, Altaye M, and Holland SK (2016). fMRI as a Preimplant Objective Tool to Predict Postimplant Oral Language Outcomes in Children with Cochlear Implants.
43. Chen Y, Mazlack L, Minai AA, and Lu LJ (2015). Inferring causal networks using Fuzzy Cognitive Maps and evolutionary algorithms with application to gene regulatory network reconstruction.
42. Tan L, Holland S, Deshpande A, Chen Y, Choo D, and Lu LJ (2015). A semi-supervised SVM model for predicting the language outcomes following cochlear implantation based on pre-implant brain fMRI imaging.
41. Cai WF, Liu GS, Lam CK, Florea S, Qian J, Zhao W, Pritchard T, Haghighi K, Lebeche D, Lu LJ, Deng J, Fan GC, Hajjar RJ, Kranias EG. (2015) Up-regulation of micro-RNA765 in human failing hearts is associated with post-transcriptional regulation of protein phosphatase inhibitor-1 and depressed contractility.
39. Li H, Gordon S, Zhu X, Deng J, Swertfeger D, Davidson WS, and Lu LJ (2015) Network-based analysis on orthogonal separation of human plasma uncovers distinct high density lipoprotein complexes.
38. Heink A, Davidson WS, Swertfeger D, Lu LJ, and Shah A (2015) A Comparison of Methods to Enhance Protein Detection of Lipoproteins by Mass Spectrometry.
37. Lu Y, Lu Y, Deng J, Peng H, Lu H, and Lu LJ (2015) A novel essential domain perspective for exploring gene essentiality.
36. Gordon S, Li H, Zhu X, Shah A, Lu LJ, Davidson WS (2015) A comparison of the mouse and human lipoproteome: Suitability of the mouse model for studies of human lipoproteins.
35. DeFranco E, Hall E, Hossain M, Chen A, Haynes EN, Jones D, Ren S, Lu LJ and Muglia L (2015) Air pollution and stillbirth risk: exposure to airborne particulate matter during pregnancy is associated with fetal death.
34. Lu Y, Deng J, Rhodes J, Lu H, and Lu LJ (2014). Predicting essential genes for identifying potential drug targetsin Aspergillus fumigatus.
33. Krishnan K, Ren Z, Losada L, Nierman WC, Lu LJ and Askew DS (2014). Polysome profiling reveals broad translatome
remodeling during endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress in the pathogenic fungus Aspergillus fumigatus.
32. Tan L, Chen Y, Maloney TC, Care MM, Holland SK and Lu LJ (2013). Combined analysis of sMRI and fMRI imaging data provides accurate disease markers for hearing impairment.
31. Chen Y, Storrs J, Tan L, Mazlack LJ, Lee JH and Lu LJ (2014). Detecting brain structural changes as biomarker from Magnetic Resonance images using a local feature based SVM approach.
30. Gordon SM, Deng J, Tomann AB, Shah AS, Lu LJ and Davidson WS (2013). Multi-dimensional co-separation analysis reveals protein-protein interactions defining plasma lipoprotein subspecies.
29. Green JV, Orsborn KI, Zhang M, Tan QKG, Greis KD, Porollo A, Andes DR, Lu LJ and Hostetter MK (2013). Heparin binding motifs and biofilm formation by Candida albicans.
28. Gordon SM, Davidson WS, Urbina EM, Dolan LM, Heink A, Zang H, Lu LJ and Shah AS (2013). The effects of type 2 diabetes on lipoprotein composition and arterial stiffness in male youth.
27. Shah AS, Tan L, Long JL and Davidson WS (2013). The proteomic diversity of high density lipoproteins: Our emerging understanding of its importance in lipid transport and beyond.
26. Deng J, Su S, Lin X, Hassett DJ and Lu LJ (2013). A statistical framework for improving genomic annotations of prokaryotic essential genes.
25. Lu Y, Deng J, Carson MB, Lu H and Lu LJ (2013). Computational methods for the prediction of microbial essential genes.
24. Zhang M, Su S, Bhatnagar RK, Hassett DJ and Lu LJ (2012). Prediction and analysis of the protein interactome in Pseudomonas aeruginosa to enable network-based drug target selection.
23. Deng J, Tan L, Lin X, Lu Y and Lu LJ (2012). Exploring the optimal strategy to predict essential genes in microbes.
22. Feng X, Krishnan K, Richie DL, Aimanianda V, Hartl L, Grahl N, Powers-Fletcher MV, Zhang M, Fuller KK, Nierman WC,Lu LJ, Latge JP, Woollett L, Newman SL, Cramer RA Jr, Rhodes JC and Askew DS (2011). HacA-independent functions of the ER stress sensor IreA synergize with the canonical UPR to influence virulence traits in Aspergillus fumigatus.
21. Ren J, Jegga AG, Zhang M, Deng J, Liu J, Gordon CB, Aronow BJ, Lu LJ, Zhang B and Ma J (2011). A Drosophila model of the neurodegenerative disease SCA17 reveals a role of RBP-J/Su(H) in modulating the pathological outcome.
19. Zhang M and Lu LJ (2010). Investigating the validity of current network analysis on static conglomerate networks by protein network stratification.
18. Deng J, Deng L, Su S, Zhang M, Lin X, Wei L,L, Minai A, Hassett DJ and Lu LJ (2010). Investigating the predictability of essential genes across distantly related organisms using an integrative approach.
17. Gordon SM, Deng J, Lu LJ and Davidson SW (2010). Proteomic characterization of human plasma high density lipoprotein fractionated by gel filtration chromatography.
16. He F, Wen Y, Cheung D, Deng J, Lu LJ, Jiao R and Ma J (2010). Distance measurements via the morphogen gradient ofBicoid in Drosophila embryos.
15. Xu Y, Zhang M, Wang Y, Dave V, Kadambi P, Lu LJ and Whitsett J (2010). A systems approach to mapping transcriptional networks controlling surfactant homeostasis.
14. Deng J, Wang W, Lu LJ and Ma J (2010). A two-dimensional simulation model of the Bicoid gradient in Drosophila.
13. Gordon S, Durairaj A, Lu LJ and Davidson WS (2010). HDL proteomics: Identifying new drug targets and biomarkers by understanding functionality.
12. He F, Wen Y, Deng J, Lin X, Lu LJ, Jiao R and Ma J (2008). Probing intrinsic properties of a robust morphogen gradient inDrosophila.
11. Huang YJ, Hang D, Lu LJ, Gerstein MB, Montelione GT (2008). Targeting the human cancer pathway protein interaction network by structural genomics.
10. Lu LJ, Sboner A, Huang YJ, Lu HX et al. (2007). Comparing classical pathways and modern networks: Towards the development of an edge ontology.
9. Wu L, Hwang S†, Rezaul K†, Lu LJ†, Mayya V, Gerstein M, Eng JK, Lundgren DH and Han DK (2007). Global survey of human T leukemic cells by integrating proteomic and transcriptomic profiling.
8. Flores SC, Lu LJ, Yang J, Carriero N and Gerstein MB (2007). Hinge Atlas: Relating protein sequence to sites of structural flexibility.
7. Kim PM, Lu LJ, Xia Y and Gerstein MB (2006). Relating three-dimensional structures to protein networks provides evolutionary insights.
6. Xia Y, Lu LJ and Gerstein MB (2006). Integrated prediction of membrane helical protein interactions in yeast.
5. Flores S, Echols N, Milburn D, Hespenheide B, Keating K, Lu J, Wells S, Yu E, Thorpe M, and Gerstein MB (2006). The database of macromolecular motions: New features added at the decade mark.
4. Lu LJ, Xia Y, Paccanaro A, Yu H and Gerstein MB (2005). Assessing the limits of genomic integration for predicting protein-protein interactions.
3. Lu L, Arakaki AK, Lu H and Skolnick J (2003). Multimeric threading-based prediction of protein-protein interactions on a genomic scale: Application to the Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
2. Lu H, Lu L and Skolnick J (2003). Development of unified statistical potentials describing protein-protein interactions.
1. Lu L, Lu H and Skolnick J (2002). MULTIPROSPECTOR: An algorithm for the prediction of protein-protein interactions bymultimeric threading.
6. Guo X, Minai A and Lu L (2017). Feature selection using multiple Auto-Encoders.
5. Chen Y, Mazlack LJ and Lu LJ (2012). Inferring fuzzy cognitive map models for gene regulatory networks from gene expression data.
4. Chen Y, Mazlack LJ and Lu LJ (2012). Fuzzy cognitive maps development using ant colony optimization with local search procedure.
3. Chen Y, Mazlack LJ and Lu LJ (2012). Learning fuzzy cognitive maps from data by Ant Colony Optimization.
2. Zhang M, Fang CV, Xu Y, Bhatnagar R and Lu LJ (2010). An integrative scoring approach to identify transcriptional regulations controlling lung surfactant homeostasis.
1. Fang CV, Zhang M, Ralescu A and Lu LJ (2010). Curve profiling feature: Novel compact representation for Drosophilaembryonic gene expression pattern mining.
6. Li H, Ren Z, Ren S, Guo X, Zhu X, and Lu LJ (2016). Network analysis and applications in pediatric diseases.
5. Lu Y, Lu Y, Deng J, Lu H and Lu LJ (2015). Discovering essential domains in essential genes.
1. Lu LJ, Xia Y, Yu H, Rives A, Lu H, Schubert F and Gerstein MB (2005). Protein interaction prediction by integrating genomic features and protein interaction network analysis.
1. Lu LJ (2015).
* The average number of times being cited for all peer-reviewed papers that have been published for at least 6 months is 27.6 as of July, 2007. H-Index is 12 as of September 2011.
* Four have been selected among top 10 papers by Faculty of 1000 in the sub-fields of bioinformatics or structural biology.
* The name of my lab member is underscored.